Thank you for your interest in Easy Care Residential. We’re so excited to hear from you!
Please read and understand our eligibility requirements:
- Easy Care Residential only provides residential support to those on Waiver Section 21.
- Waiver section 21 is a home and community-based waiver program that provide services in a variety of settings including at home, in the community, and on the job.
- Waiver Section 21 supports adults with intellectual disabilities or autism spectrum disorders who want to live as independently as possible at home and in the community.
- The State of Maine requires an assessment to determine an individual’s financial eligibility and level of function
- Assessments help individuals and families understand what services are available to them and to plan for the individual’s needs.
- The needed services are identified through a person-centered planning process and must be authorized by the Department of Health and Human Services.